Thursday, May 13, 2010

MIC Mike:

I pledge allegiance to the flag uuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvv Michael Jackson/ Lights/ camera/action/stop actin’/ you know at least one point life you wanted to put on the tightest pants you could find/ pop yo knees together/ and say chamone chamone/ or maybe/ that was just me/ but at least/ at least/ one point in yo history/ maybe you wanted to named a Jackson/ or a Walker/ on the moon/ dancin’/ dancin’/dancin’/ Billie Jean style/ cuz you know that child don’t belong to you/ but the interesting thing is what was you doin wit Dirty Dianna in the first place/ cuz it don’t matter if you black or white/ when life through monkey wrenches your way/ in the form of voluptuous shapes/ you better learn to do more than just beat it/ cuz do you remember the time/ when I told you that I wanna rock with you all night/ because you give me butterflies inside/ but you see Michael Jackson has died/ and my flag is scorchin’ the sky/ and it’s cold outside/I’ve got the month of May/ knowin I’m born in July/ so look you lady liberty and Liberian Girl/ you are movin’ way too fast like a speed demon/ and as I’m lookin at the man in the mirror/ I’m thinking maybe you should just leave me alone/ cuz the way you make me feel/ it’s like another part of me/ is saying that maybe we are just good friends/ you know ever since we got together I can’t even see my Jackoson flag flappin in the wind/ it’s like I am aimlessly saluting to the sky/ kneeling to earth/ cuz the one of the greatest artists has just physically left the earth/ and his songs which are the seams in the fabric of his life are seemingly falling from my head/ songs like just can’t help it/ It’s the falling in love/ don’t stop til you get enough/ get on floor/ off the wall/ but even if they Jacked the Son from outer space Michael’s was still never fall/ So I think me and you need to just chill on you being my dreamgirl/ or girlfriend/ in order for me to get back the ABCs so simple as 123/baby you and me/cuz anyday I feel like I am going to scream/ or would you rather me end up like Michael in the Pepsi commercial getting my S-Curl burned off with burns in the 3rd degree/ cuz it’s quite the absurdity/ that such a powerfully confident man could have so many uncertainties or insecurities/ cuz what does this say about me/well simply/ whatever it be/ Michael Jackson will always be the king I see in me/ He will always be one of the most amazing/ one of the greatest/ one of the bravest/ faces/ to ever grace God’s stages/and even if I can’t physically see his flag anymore/ in my heart it’s still wavin’/ in my soul it’s still blazin/ and I will follow the spirit of his music until the dayz end/so if I could get all those part of this musical equation/ to take a moment of silence and simultaneously a moment of celebration/ by joining together to than Michael Jackson for being a God/ A king/ Amen….

No comments:

Post a Comment