Thursday, May 13, 2010

My DIVINE . . .

. . . My divine

I never wrote a poem for you . . .

My divine

Never told you how much I owe you . . .

My divine

After all that I go through I’d be lyin’
Down on beds of nails stickin’ in my skin
Ain’t tough as scales I wish I could weigh
How much I luv you and still hate myself
After all this time . . .

My divine

Universal woman wombing man kind
Inside all my life lines . . .

My divine

You truly are my mother creator since
Beginning of birth I’ve wanted to circle
Heavenly plane around middle of Earth
just to equate her . . .

My divine

So much of my humanness blind not
To see and feel how your sunshine
Travels light years across my sky line . . .

My divine

I’ll never forget you, I’ll never regret you, you
will forever be my step through, Foolish pride,
disrespect, and disbelief directing from pebble
stone to star bright shining throughout my life . . .

I miss you . . . My divine

I wished you . . . My divine

I live you . . My divine

I cry you . . . My divine

I love you so, so much

. . . My divine

No comments:

Post a Comment