Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Self Lovers Only"

If it is misery I seek, Then why can't I stare at it's blaze burning retinas forcing my life to be color blind.
If it is sorrow I seek, Then why can't I wear grief proudly as if it is the flag of my native land.
If is discontent which plagues my spirit, then why can't I stop God from giving me so many reasons to smile.

Child you are so blessed

I am so directly connected to movement's source I am unable to steer away from it.
Every tear drop that has ever created monsoons on my red clay dirt cheeks have played symphonies of humility and humbleness with their tantra rhythm.

Child you are so blessed

Skin crawls with the infestations of fear, resent, and self piety, but yet I remain unaware of how to give into it's dark cold clutch. I leave craters the size of beginning to never seeing end. From eyelash to footprint I am following brightly a path paved before I arrived and so I move in strides.

Child you are so blessed

Love lost, love gained, reciprocal properties beyond guilt or shame. Why, What, When, Where, and How are reason and purpose tapping so deeply into a foreign exchange. Hatred has no intent when the meaning of a REAL LOVE reigns.

Child you are so blessed

The formidable approach to exploring limitless possibilities are found within the soul's constellation shooting stars impulses connecting to the architect of the unified mind. No matter what cross is bored, gravity can never weigh hope down.

Child you are so blessed

Comfort is found in embrace. Nurture is found in the nudity of nature. Bones extinguish fatigue when it is love motivating empowerment. I am growing old only to see I am leaving young fertilizer for prophecies to be told again. I am molded and being shaped everyday for the beautiful skin I am in. And for the greatness and mercy of being rooted in progression, I can not and will not pretend.

Child you are so blessed and have always been blessed since the day you were born...now rest... because you will need your strength...

- TROOTH HEALS

No comments:

Post a Comment